Saturday, August 20, 2011

Must-Do's This Year

Here's a list of the things that I would like to accomplish this, my third, year in Moscow:
(in no particular order)

1.  Horseback riding outside of Moscow
2.  Hockey game
3.  Spartak soccer game (a Moscow team who is notorious for fighting and being hooligan-y. :)
4.  Shashlik outside of Moscow
5.  Buy a nice Russian doll for myself
6.  Go to the ZOO! (even though I've heard it's really depressing)
7.  Tour the TV tower here in Moscow and go to the top!
8.  Spend as much time as I can with my Russian friends!
9.  A Cafe crawl (much like a pub crawl minus the drunkenness)
10. Go to a concert.
11. Go ice skating.  (still haven't done that!)

There will be more additions, I'm sure.  Hopefully this year will be happy and productive.  Here's to another school year and to...To-Do Lists! 

2 comments:

  1. yay! and will you add - blog all about it to the list? or at least take lots of pics. :)

    ReplyDelete

Что ты думаешь? What do you think?