Thursday, August 25, 2011

Metro meandering

So I had a little free time in the metro today, waiting for some friends.  I've been wanting to make a video like this for a long time.  I really like.  Every time I watch it, I see a new pair of shoes that I didn't notice the first time.  I love the character of each person, seen as they walk past.  At first it looks like a video of just feet...but if you look closer you can see the people.


This city amazes me every day.  I'm living in a city of 15 million (or more) people.  I am just one.  

4 comments:

  1. those stilettos at 0:43 get me. wow. very neat. will you do a winter edition too? i want to see what moscow covers their feet with in january snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo...I would love to do a winter edition. great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome! the leopard prints immediately caught my eye and i'm pretty sure she has some great stories to tell. i'm also fairly certain i almost bought some of the same wedges before...great video. love love love it! and so does brick. his eyes were glued. -- jennalou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantastic!
    Great choice of music.
    This sums up one of the main reasons why I love Moscow so much....I miss it!
    Thanks Kristin.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Что ты думаешь? What do you think?