Thursday, August 25, 2011

i made this. :)

Ok, so I'm new to this crafty thing.  Usually when I'm doing crafts, that means I'm making noodle necklaces with my kindergarteners.  :)  This time I decided to make a holder for my earrings.  I went to IKEA yesterday and bought a frame.  I found an old shirt that I don't wear and cut the lace off of it.  Then I stretched it across the back and stapled it in.  Then I had fun taking pictures of it.





I just love my little angry owls.  Doesn't he look angry?

This is a little detail that I decided to put on.  Last year I threw away some clothes but before I did, I cut all the buttons off of them (and I also saved the fabric for school.)  I glued some of the buttons on the corner.  And the silver rose with the pearl used to be my favorite pair of earrings.  I lost one when I was in Paris and I just couldn't throw this one away.  I decided to use it on here.  Glad I kept it.



2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I am going to copy you :)

    J.Crew's Fall catalog features St. Petersburg and uses some ballerinas for models. I thought of you, even though you are in Moscow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! you are a very crafty lady. - jennalou

    ReplyDelete

Что ты думаешь? What do you think?