Friday, October 28, 2011

Must-Do's, An Update

Here's a list of the things that I would like to accomplish this, my third, year in Moscow:
(in no particular order)

1.  Horseback riding outside of Moscow
2.  Hockey game
3.  Spartak soccer game (a Moscow team who is notorious for fighting and being hooligan-y. :)
4.  Shashlik outside of Moscow
5.  Buy a nice Russian doll for myself
6.  Go to the ZOO! (even though I've heard it's really depressing)
7.  Tour the TV tower here in Moscow and go to the top!
8.  Spend as much time as I can with my Russian friends!
9.  A Cafe crawl (much like a pub crawl minus the drunkenness)
10. Go to a concert. (Skillet will be here in November.  Totally going.)
11. Go ice skating.  (still haven't done that!)
12. Musical: The Sound of Music.  I will be in Russian but we are definitely going.  Might wait until winter has set in.
13.  Cirque Du Soleil (In Moscow soon, need to buy tickets.) 

There will be more additions, I'm sure.  Hopefully this year will be happy and productive.  Here's to another school year and to...To-Do Lists!

I finally crossed one off the list.  I wanted to repost to remind myself of all the things I want to do and also to share with you the things that I have done.

So I finally made it to the zoo.  My first impression is that it is huge.  It's strangely nestled into the city's tall building and apartments.  When you first walk in, it looks so small!  And then you start walking and see that it just keeps going.  The second half of it being across the street.  You have to walk on a bridge over the street to get to the other half.  I was going to put pictures here but I have been crazy busy.  I will put them up on the next update.


Hopefully I will add even more to this list and continue crossing them off!

-Kristin

1 comment:

Что ты думаешь? What do you think?