Monday, November 16, 2009

hello!

I would like to reserve one post for a special thank you to Olivemae Gebhart. I have heard that you faithfully read these posts and are praying for me every day. You don't know how much that means to me. I can tell that your prayers are working. :) I am feeling a lot better about the death of my friend, Jenna. It was really hard that first couple days but I really feel at peace about it. I looked back at my previous post about her. If you remember, I talked about a dream that I had. I really do think that it was a good dream now. I feel like God was giving me reassurance that she's ok. I thank the Lord for that dream now. School is going good too. A lot of the children were out of the country for Fall Break. Because of this, our first week back we had only a few children in attendance. It was kind of nice actually. We got to plan this next term and start thinking about the Christmas program. Turns out that I am going to be Mrs. Claus. That's just super...This week has been good too. Well, today is only Monday. The children are starting to talk me more and more each day. I can also feel myself relaxing and getting used to the situation. It's still not easy and it's still very frustrating but I think that I'm adjusting. I just wish that I could talk to them and know what they are saying and joke around with the little boys and talk about girly things with the girls. But I have to think about what there is and be thankful and stop thinking about what there's not.
So, Thanks again Olivemae and thank you to everyone else who reads this and is praying for me. Praise the Lord for people like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Что ты думаешь? What do you think?