Thursday, December 9, 2010

The rowdy ones tend to be my favorites...


Some of you may know about a little boy that I have in my class right now named, Vanya. He is very difficult to deal with. He tends to be violent and cannot control his impulses. He will react in anger, but then will regret it. He knows its wrong and knows all the rules, but still continues to misbehave. He also is prone to using bad words. He knows more than he should for being only 5. We can't seem to figure out how to help him. It's so hard for me because all I want to do is talk to him. I want to know why he's so angry and why he acts the way he does.

I've come to really care for him and I just want to see him get help. I was told on Tuesday that they are going to hire someone to work with him all day. It will be his/her job to stay with him and make sure he does not hurt anyone. If he does, this person will take him out of the classroom so that the lesson can continue. I was SO happy to hear this and I started praying right away. I just knew that God allowed this to happen so that someone new can come and will actually help him. They won't have any other responsibilities. Just help Vanya. Right now, I am praying that the school will find the right person and that the Lord's hand will be in this decision. I am confident that God will use this opportunity to bring someone loving into Vanya's life and someone that knows what to do. Please pray about this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Что ты думаешь? What do you think?