Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oh how I wish it were true....

Cute story from today: I was helping a little boy in my class dressed after coming inside. He's become my little buddy and somewhat listens to me and tries to talk to me. His name is Sasha, which, by the way, is the nickname for Alexander. (hehe) Well, he was talking away and I kept saying, "Oh really, that's amazing." Then I told him that it was time to change his pants. I told him to hurry and then I started counting in Russian. He started to count with me and then looked at me really excited. He shouts to the other teacher, "Katerina Michealevna! Katerina Michealevna!!" And then he points to me and says my name and says some other Russian stuff. Katerina starts laughing and says, "He said, 'Kristin knows Russian! Kristin has learned Russian!" Hahaha. Like i just all of the sudden learned to speak Russian and all our problems were solved!!! oh how i wish it were true.... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Что ты думаешь? What do you think?