Saturday, August 15, 2009

Last Days in America

So this is it guys. My first official blog. I never thought that I would be a blogger but it seems like a good idea now. I hope if you are reading this, that you will continue to read it for the next 10.5 months. I will do my best to update it as much as possible.
The summer days flew by so fast. Today was my "goodbye" party. I'm so thankful for everyone who came. I started to get a little sad thinking that I will not see everyone for a long time. It's also crazy to think that I will be living in a city with 14 million other people!! Just me, a girl from a small town in Northern Minnesota all the way in Russia! God is good.

2 comments:

  1. Go girl! PTL for taking that leap of faith. Do great things for our Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Что ты думаешь? What do you think?